Be a Bookworm launches today! After years of answering the question, “How do you read so much?!” I finally realized that the answer is simple. I read a little bit throughout every day. Reading, for me, is a habit. Like brushing my teeth, drinking coffee and walking the dog in the middle of the afternoon if it’s not rainy or cold. I always have a book that I am reading and I bring it with me everywhere.
So today I kicking off a month-long challenge to help you make reading a habit.
The challenge is simple. Details and prompts are below. Please join me here or on Instagram (@staceyloscalzo) to Be a Bookworm. I can’t wait to read along with you this month!
Here we go!
- Choose a book. Any book. If you need a suggestion, I am here! Stay tuned for some recommendations. Make this ‘your book’. Bring it with you everywhere.
- Look at the Be a Bookworm Checklist and start snapping pictures. You can download the PDF and print it as a reference!
- Check my Instagram feed (@staceyloscalzo) each day in November to see which prompt I chose for the day. Feel free to follow the same prompt or choose your own.
- Post a picture each day with the hashtag #beabookworm2018.
- It would be great if we made bookish friends along the way so definitely search #beabookworm2018 and start chatting books with fellow bookworms-to-be.