The best example being #1. And yes, I did use my camera phone in the library bathroom. I was standing up if that makes the whole thing any better.
1. There was a “You Are Beautiful” sticker in the library bathroom. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t get much better than that.
2. I went to my first in person writing class in years. I am thrilled that The Writers Circle will be coming to my local area in April. Stay tuned local writing friends- classes for you and your children are coming to Ridgewood! But… in the meantime, I spent Wednesday morning in Maplewood and had the best time.
3. I am so desperate for spring that I bought tulips at Stop and Shop. They are a bit droopy but they make me happy.
4. I think Katherine has found a book series that she likes. While Boxcar Children is an old one, it’s new to her. She has been reading lately but she hasn’t had a go-to series for a while. I think she may stay with this one for a bit…
5. I am so glad that I went to my book club today even though I didn’t love the book. I got so much out of the discussion that it’s making me re-think my evaluation. Discussion and reading books that I wouldn’t otherwise read are what makes book clubs great.